“I hate the sound of my voice.”
“I’ll never be a good speaker.”
“They should just ask someone else…”
You might feel like you can’t open your heart and empower others with honesty, courage and vulnerability. And since you can’t feel confident and empowered yourself, you feel like you’ll never be able to connect with and empower your audience.
This event is perfect for those who hold their limiting beliefs too close. Bring them with you on the night in their rawest form, and prepare for them to be completely shattered.
Seed Spaces is thrilled to host Annelise to present a 4 hour speaking workshop this Sunday May 22nd from 2- 6pm packed with delicious food, drinks, activities and loads of fun.
Ticket Cost Includes:
- 90-min Speaking & Confidence workshop hosted by Annelise McCarthy (“Her Speaking Coach”)
- Early access to join Annelise’s 3 Week Group Mastermind “Speak with Confidence”
- Unique & beautiful Sydney venue in Glebe (@seedspaces)
- Delicious food, snacks & refreshments (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Network with an incredible community of women
- Enjoy fun games & activities
- Access to professional photography (Alex Shute Photography @shutephotog)
Speaking & Confidence Workshop Includes:
- Tips & tricks to master effortless, engaging speaking
- Saucy secrets to lasting confidence
- Kiss imposter syndrome goodbye
- Learn how to show up as your authentic self
- Feel empowered to set boundaries and say “NO”
- Confidence on Camera Challenge
- Fall in love with your voice (literally!)
ABOUT THE HOST:
Annelise McCarthy, Director and Founder of Her Speaking Coach is a women’s speaking coach with over 14 years public speaking training and 5 years coaching experience. Having grown up with a lisp and genuine fear of public speaking, she understands why many people don’t exactly warm to the idea of speaking in front of others. Annelise specialises in teaching women how to feel confident in their voice, empowered by their message and captivate any audience. A world champion speaker, Annelise has performed on state, national and international stages and believes that public speaking is a skill for life – are you ready to master it?
ABOUT THE SPACE:
Seed Spaces is a social impact business community committed to helping socially and environmentally conscious leaders turn good intentions into business innovations. Our mission is to partner entrepreneurs with like-minded business owners to build their network, share ideas and create wildly profitable, impactful enterprises.
We’re delighted to be collaborating on this fun, informative and empowering session supporting women to learn to share their voice and themselves more confidently with the world. Hope to see you there!
*IF YOU ARE A COVID CLOSE CONTACT OR TEST POSITIVE ON A PCR TEST/RAT, DO NOT ATTEND THE EVENT. PLEASE CONTACT HELLO@HERSPEAKINGCOACH.COM TO ORGANISE A REFUND*